Tuesday, 14 February 2012

New arrivals

Today I had a knock at the door from the postie, unfortunately, I think he must have had ants in his pants as it was a very quick knock, so I went to the door to notice no-one there. What was there was one of their lovely little red notes saying "We knocked but ran away after so your parcel is still at the post office )

Well, I went to the post office wondering what it was as I couldn't remember ordering anything very recently. Then I remembered, I had ordered some new leather along with some decent thread. I also found a little pack of snap fasteners in there which I had actually cancelled as the setting tool was out of stock, but they weren't on the invoice, so I'm not complaining.

Now I just have to decide what to do with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment